Note: This will format all data on your partitions, be sure to backup your files before proceeding
Win 10 64bit MEGA
(Note that the file ^^ might be 2 folders deep, the actual installation files need to be uncompressed to the root directory of your storage device, not within folder!!)
- Download the provided file
- Extract the compressed file onto an FAT32 USB in the root
directory(8GB min recommended). Tests were also successful with NTFS file systems.
- Rename the USB drive to "winpe".
- Plug USB into the device.
- Now turn on the device, and immediately press "F7" or "DEL" key.
- Select the USB device "winpe" from the boot manager options and
installation will automatically start.
- If the USB device does not show up in the boot manager, press
CTRL+ALT+DEL to restart.
- The installation will complete automatically and do not interrupt the
Note: the usb can also be named "Removable storage device"
in the Boot manager option tab
Note: Windows activation is linked to the BIOS and we have no guarantee that your Windows will be activated after the upgrade. Take note of your activation key before installation.